God has put me in a place where lately I’ve been doing a lot of reflecting. Not to say I’ve not been reflecting prior to this time; this season is just a bit different. Over seven years ago a situation forever changed the lives of my children and mine. Mind you, remnants of issues were already in place prior to the seven years. Let’s just say things came to light like never before. Issues were uncovered and my entire life as I knew it blew up. My life was no longer the same. God put me in a place where I was forced to come to terms with issues, drama and demons. I had to make some drastic decisions. The funny thing was I thought I wasn’t prepared, yet as time went on, I realize that God put me in the place so I could be released. So I could spiritually increase. So, as the anniversary approaches it is with reflection, desire for increased knowledge and direction that I assess the situation.
In the sum total of all things, I’ve come to the conclusion that people overall (there are exceptions to the rule - some who truly care) really don’t want to know about your life, the problems, the issues, what you’ve been through, where you’ve been– but sweetie I don’t look like what I’ve been through! YOU receive no Glory – it all belongs to God! As the situation unfolded, God let me know that when I came through this process: He would get the Glory. He placed a small band of people around me that would provide in various ways. I shall forever me grateful to them and I love them. They covered me in prayer, provided a home and gave spiritual guidance. Others gave provision from afar, from other countries. I have to sidebar for a moment…God is awesome! I must give praise – He is bad! He sent folk to give provision FOR ME as far as Africa and Germany. Back to the thought process….
I have always understood the phrase listed above (In the sum total of all…) in the corners of my mind. However, as I woke this morning, the Lord really impressed that in my spirit. I awoke remembering pieces of one of the dreams of the night before and early morning of the day. I awoke with a young lady in my mind and spirit. She has been going through “life changes” as God has begun to shift situations around in her life; to accordingly place her humble before Him. Oftentimes we don’t realize that what we go through is not “about us” but where God is taking us. Often our tests and trials are for others; those who God intends for us to meet and mingle with…one watereth, one planteth, God gives the increase (I Cor. 3:5-17).
God is a God of seasons. It is the natural law and order of the Earth. So it is natural for our lives to reflect seasons. We are in a season of abundance in relation to our spiritual necessities. I have learned to view winter as closed, hard, trials come and we are often sluggish. Yet as spring approaches there is a change, a release, situations are dealt with head on as God uncovers them.
I base this upon the area that I live in. Your part of the country may be a bit different. Regardless of how the environment looks, shift into your spiritual abundant season and began to reach for the necessary components you need from God. I declare it so in Jesus name. Those things that have been stagnant and non-producing in your spirit and life; began to put those things aside as you prostrate yourself before the Almighty King! Cast all your cares, upon Him. He truly cares about you. (I Peter 5:1-11).
A prerequisite for casting our cares is a little thing called humility. God resists the proud, yet he is drawn to the humble. One can not maintain pride and lay prostrate at the same time. There must be an adjustment in our spirit. Yet it is as simple as asking God to help you humble yourself v. God humbling you. I learned a little lesson about that a few years ago. My prayer was God “Humble me”. Father help…I have since changed that prayer to reflect the following: “Lord, help me to humble myself before your Mighty hand”. Let me make the changes that you give me willingly, rather then you placing me in a position where there is possibly, pain, sickness or even death.
The shifting we are approaching is of spiritual abundance if you seek accordingly. As spring flowers bloom, so does our spiritual fruit; truth and righteousness (Ephesians 5:1-21). Understand that there is a process of release to your spirit. Some deliverance does not come by a mere stating of the fact or stating it is so. If it took you time to get entangled, it will take time to come out. Not to say some deliverance is immediate, but for many situations that have strongholds; there is a process. But we have a God…..mighty in battle, a great deliverer, He is a strong tower. I encourage you to speak to that situation. That situation(s) that you are tired of dealing with and want to be released. That habit that you can’t break. The issues that reside deep down in your spirit man, plague you and the ones that you know are not of God, but somehow you can’t seem to release. The enemy has sent a spirit of torment to harass you and you can’t seem to rest. We speak release even so right now in the name of Jesus! Just know there is someone who CARES and his name is Jesus! He died for your sins, He is faithful and just and still in the forgiving business!
My life has been forever changed seven years ago. Oh remnants of the situation are still around, but in spite of all I am grateful for my relationship with God. It has held me and kept me in proper position. Yet there are times I must remind people, just because you see the surface pieces, there is much more below that surface. Sometimes situations are more then what they seem. For often with that situation come all the components of drama and hell. Mind you unless you’re looking at the situation with a spiritual eye, you’re apt to look at the surface and only see the minor components. In spite of all…God still sits on the Throne and the lessons have been necessary. Regardless if folk care are not…my God does. I so encourage you today – CAST THOSE CARES – upon Him. Seek for your release. Seek to learn more about Him. More then anything, SEEK A RELATIONSHIP! Seek to HEAR HIS VOICE! Ask Him, Talk to Him, desire to know Him and He will meet you where you are.
My prayers are with you.
God Bless!
B
Sunday, April, 27, 2008
7:30 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment